Thavngr98

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Posted on 3reef and a member there recommended this site. Started up a 90 gallon a few months back. Look forward to using the site. Will give more info when I'm in front of a desktop. On iPad now and no fun typing on it. :lol2:

Thavngr98

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thanks for the welcome all. Just getting back into the swing of things again. I have a 90 gallon salt tank that I use to have setup about 7 years ago. At the time it was an aggressive tank. Now with 2 little ones I decided to get the tank going again. Very tame. If you ask my kids we have Nemo his daddy and Dori. LOL also a assortment of snails, hermit crabs and a brittle star. I have currently about 30 pounds of Live rock but recently hit the lottery when a co-worker broke down his tank and gave me about 200 lbs of live rock. I doubt I will use all of it but will try to get creative with it. Any left over Ill offer to my LFS maybe get some credit. if that doesnt work out I let you here have at it. This rock is currently cycling in some plastic tubs for the past week I'll give it another week till I go at it. Well that's about it for now. As soon as I get a chance I'll snap some pictures of the tank. BTW where is everyone from the Huntington area going (LFS)? I have been going to Pet Den in Commack and Pet Warehouse in Copaigue/Westbury.

deo glass

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
aqua hut has great deals, although i feel Tropical Island has SPS on lock.... aquarium design network has some nice stuff too and is the process of building a bunch of new freag systems...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: