• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
+1 Ive trained before myself the women would pretty much kill any of us in here this is there life 6 days a week trying to make a living.

I am looking forward to the weigh in today and cant wait for the card tomorrow although Anderson in the favorite I am def. rooting for Weidman see what happens

But can they grow acros?! Lol!!
Should be ok fights tomorrow. I feel like when they show them free it's always better fights

DeathValli

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
But can they grow acros?! Lol!!
Should be ok fights tomorrow. I feel like when they show them free it's always better fights

LOL! Acros .. Yeah sometimes the free cards are better. I think this card might be solid though Frankie always brings his A game ...interested to see gracie and kennedy .. the Siver Swanson fight is one I am looking forward to so should be pretty solid. Going out to watch either way so Beer and Wings never lets me down even if the fights do :)

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
So happy he got knocked out for acting disrespectful.. Finally! What an idiot.. Shouldn't you be more respectful since you are 10 yrs older than your opponent? Well don't matter ! Knocked out! No fixed fight.. Eyes rolling in the back of his head! Boom!

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
man i can't believe i missed it. weidman is my new hero.....can't stand silva. i would have paid some serious money to have seen it ringside (cageside).

flight to vegas $600
hotel room $800
cageside ufc ticket $5000
seeing an disrespectful a-hole get knocked the f out.......priceless!!!!!

DeathValli

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Huge win very happy for Chris .. It finally caught up with Anderson there is only so many times you can sit back and be so cocky. Tried to lure him into a stand up fight and backfired on him big time. Even on the ground you could see Anderson was not comfortable at all Chris would have pounded him out on the ground too if he got him to the mat again. All in all great fight the card was so so but the main event was def. worth it ! I think Anderson takes the rematch to even with all of that talk at the end. 16-0 in UFC and all that time as champ you def. deserve an immediate rematch IMO

Will

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Either Silva just got caught or his reflexes have slowed down a bit. Happens to every great fighter sooner or later. Randy, Chuck, Matt Hughes,Roy Jones Jr. etc.etc.
Anderson started believing he was invincible and getting too cocky. He put away quite a few very good MMA fighters who were at the top of the heap.
I'm glad Chris was able to beat him.

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Either Silva

Normally in a combo, if you watch the previous fights, his opponents throw right left right. Anderson was expecting that with but Chris started it out with a double jab and Anderson fainted back too far when Weidman's left was in range due to the double jab start.

Anderson will win the second fight.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: