piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just wanted to thank Anthony and Edwin and KC. I asked about a Male Mask Japanese angel fish. Less than a week I get a phone call about tracking me this fish. Today I went to pick up this beauty. Not only is this fish rare I got it at an awesome price. I will try to post a few pictures but having a hard time on IPad. I have to say it's one of the healthiest fish I have seen. He's in Qt tank and started eating LRS frenzy food. I'm so impressed not only did they get the fish. The Reef Shoppe now has LRS frenzy food. Today was a double home run for the Reef Shoppe. I just wanted to add they had a good variety of fish. KC is putting the potter angel fish in my head. It was Nice chatting with you guys today. Anthony I missed you today I know you had a big night last night.
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=186352&stc=1&d=1439073696

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 703
Last edited:

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
careful ive seen them loose their stripes in captivity, also my male got super agressive, like first he killed the female then went for everyone else

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks guys.

Mike, you know any history about this fish. I have read they a peaceful. Great with SPS coral. But above post had some trouble. Guess he had a aggrasive one. I have a female too. Will introduce when as he adjusts. My tank is a mess ever since I left for vacation. Hawk fish still hiding. Wrasse fighting and female mask angelfish fighting with blue chromis. So hope he police the tank. Well, this fish really grew on me. See what happens...I know jack Adams wrote about them. John Copps must know he's a big angel guy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: