reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Its been the same price for the few years ive been aware of it. I purchased 1 tube but never used it. I like my bottles of superglue brand gel. I usually grab the 12 pack online wgen i find them around the $6 mark, or get the 2 packs at the dollar store.

brick-brothers

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
338   0   0
Its been the same price for the few years ive been aware of it. I purchased 1 tube but never used it. I like my bottles of superglue brand gel. I usually grab the 12 pack online wgen i find them around the $6 mark, or get the 2 packs at the dollar store.

I had bought a lot at a swap a yr or 2 ago. I'm finally down to my last. I was shopping online and its over 6 bucks. I think I paid $4 maybe less at the swap. I might have to get the glue that you using, lol

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I think i got the tube i have from brs about 1.5 yrs ago for either 6 or 7. And yeah i love this glue. Its cheap, nice consitency, and if you forget to put the cap on and a tip clogs up, you can just move onto a new bottle with no,hard feelings bc they only cost 50c each

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: