ivandrago

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I'm in White Plains, i have a 105 Deep Sea Aquatics rimless, elite aquatics sump and Vertex omega 180i skimmer. This is an older picture the MP40's have been sold and replaced with Maxspect gyre. The reason for the tank with no fish is cause i had ich and was cycling it. Oh and also have Maxspect LED's. If you guys want more pics let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:

sun1914

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'm in White Plains, i have a 105 Deep Sea Aquatics rimless, elite aquatics sump and Vertex omega 180i skimmer. This is an older picture the MP40's have been sold and replaced with Maxspect gyre. The reason for the tank with no fish is cause i had ich and was cycling it. Oh and also have Maxspect LED's. If you guys want more pics let me know.
I would like to see how you have your gyre mounted and how the flow is working for you with the overflow in the middle

Dlefty

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Somers. I am going to be setting up a 155 Miracles tank soon! Right now I have a Clarity Plus 65. Any and all help is appreciated :fish::)

Alexnyc22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

My name is Alex and i live in Dobbs Ferry, NY. Ive been in the hobby for about 3 years now. I?m in the process of relocating down to Texas and unfortunately have to get rid of all my fish and corals. Looking to see if anyone local with an established tank is interested in some fish. I have a Purple tang, sail fin tang, and a Barine tang currently in my tank. Also have 2 clowns with a RBTA and a coral beauty. Some frags but nothing significant. Main concern is that they go to good homes.

regal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I am in new Rochelle. Do u have pic of the barine tang, how big is it and how much are u asking for? How long have u had him?

Hello everyone,

My name is Alex and i live in Dobbs Ferry, NY. Ive been in the hobby for about 3 years now. I?m in the process of relocating down to Texas and unfortunately have to get rid of all my fish and corals. Looking to see if anyone local with an established tank is interested in some fish. I have a Purple tang, sail fin tang, and a Barine tang currently in my tank. Also have 2 clowns with a RBTA and a coral beauty. Some frags but nothing significant. Main concern is that they go to good homes.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: