Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Hey everyone! Back in the hobby. Bought a RedSea max e260 from marine depot back in January, its been a good 4-4.5 years since i been getting my hands salty but im back and cant wait to atart up a full blown collection! RockWork is built to be SPS heavy but currently zoa and LPS with 4 frags of sps, running ESV Salt as i always did, best in the game IMO. Lights are AI HYDRA 26HD, figi pink sand and Marco dry rock. Started 100% fresh so i can get the most out of pest free i can get! Currently running Chemi Pure carbon and Phosban scheme pellets. Lighting is on a 11 hour schedule blue heavy with Cool whites running at 25% max & went dr. Tims fishless method route!

Heres a picture to hold you over till i get home from work!

Last edited:

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0

Attachments

• 20190222_010427.jpg
    20190222_010427.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 280

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Welcome back. I wonder what happen to you. Last time I see you was at maximum reefs in the Bronx. You guys were really into coral. Well good luck with new tank.

Relly long story and yea thats the last time ive seen you! Hope all is well. Tank is doing great, just need tostart getting some color in here!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: