Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Uffffff!!!!!
Glad nothing bad happened, I got new rocks and I?ve been thinking about redoing my rockscape and go bare bottom but that is one of the things that is giving me headaches thinking what about if a rock falls and brakes the bottom glass.
I?m don?t know of a really good epoxy to attach the rocks together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juan, I wouldn?t freak out too much man. With some good epoxy and glue you can really do it. What I would recommend is buying some of the Marco rock on eBay that has the flat bottoms and tops and stacks up. Create your own piece that way it can stack up nicely with no chance of falling over. Here is an example of it.

04a99bc97a2c96e9410536835cfd9e69.jpg

vincent

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
241   0   0
Funny you say that because we used that for my buddies tank Luis in Astoria a few weeks ago and there no way that I don?t use that when I move back to NY. BTW,
Surprise surprise but I?m going to be your Nieghbhor again Vincent ha. We are moving back to Astoria or UES so you get to watch my tank along with Vio?s when we travel ha.. I?ll watch your tank but you might be missing one fish when you get back. Here is the video laying down the ABC board in my buddies tank.

https://youtu.be/_AZFV7p-hMI

Sounds good that you are moving back here again in nyc, Just make sure you locked your tank when I visit your place because I know all your high end collections.... lol!
Also when I travel and you watch my tank, I?m gonna put a tracking device in her belly!... hahahahaha!

Attachments

• F23A9C14-DD08-4AE4-8D79-6231DC0C78EF.jpg
    F23A9C14-DD08-4AE4-8D79-6231DC0C78EF.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Sounds good that you are moving back here again in nyc, Just make sure you locked your tank when I visit your place because I know all your high end collections.... lol!
Also when I travel and you watch my tank, I?m gonna put a tracking device in her belly!... hahahahaha!

She is a beauti. That is probably the last add-on after I get back from Vacation. Or I might just wait until I move back.

Here is a quick video I just put together of the tank after I added that Rock in the middle there.

https://youtu.be/x3odwTXXAko

Juano908

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Juan, I wouldn?t freak out too much man. With some good epoxy and glue you can really do it. What I would recommend is buying some of the Marco rock on eBay that has the flat bottoms and tops and stacks up. Create your own piece that way it can stack up nicely with no chance of falling over. Here is an example of it.

04a99bc97a2c96e9410536835cfd9e69.jpg

Good Idea, I just saw your video about the rocks you put on the middle of your tank and it looks very nice. What did you use to glue them?
Thanks in advance

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Good Idea, I just saw your video about the rocks you put on the middle of your tank and it looks very nice. What did you use to glue them?
Thanks in advance

I actually bought that whole structure already glued and in tact. I was wondering what kind of glue has a really hard gold.

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Hey guys, as I promised a lot of you guys, here is a quick 1 minute video of what I feed the corals and fish to sustain great health and growth! I think that broadcast feeding the tank was definitely one of the game changers for me when it came to my reef keeping journey. Enjoy, share with friend and feel free to subscribe on YouTube and add me on Instagram (StourysReef) because I will be adding a lot of content over the next few weeks.

https://youtu.be/K01CP6UYP0g

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Enjoyed the vid.....and good idea with the specimen containers. I was only using them for frags and manually mixing food daily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really like them because of the portion control to be honest with you Mike! We all know that whenever we leave our tanks with someone, we always worry about how much will be fed to your tank but this way I know exactly how much is going in there....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: