jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Looking to upgrade my fairly new set up looking at the wAterbox does anyone have one and if so how is the quality as far as the tank stand n sump looking at 170 n 220 any feedback will be appreciated thnks

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Both tanks are amazing. I did end up going with the redsea 260e though instead of the water box only cause I was able to finance the redsea in the beginning of the year and water box didnt have that option. Overall experience with redsea customer service and willing to go above and beyond to make you happy is insanely amazing so I have no bad feed back on that behalf. My light came in dented, stand completely scratched and my skimmer was cracked. Contacted them after setting up and they sent me all replacement parts rush ordered 3 days, never had better service then that . But again, I always wanted a redsea tank and happy as can be. Definitely ready to upgrade to a bigger one ??????

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I like the Red Sea as well I just don?t like the sump configuration and the plumbing that?s my reason for looking at the wAterbox I like the sump also the plumbing comes with a manifold looking to order it thanks everyone for the feedback

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: