barebucta

Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
Haven't been to Toronto in over 10 years, not to sure. I'm the same way, is it that even when we go on vacation, business or any other leasure time we always think reefs or what's the closest LFS? HAHA....I do the same damn thing and it pisses off my g/f. I think my cousin once told me that they have a really nice aquarium there not to sure. Well have fun on your trip, you picke dthe perfect time to drive gas prices are at $2.95 per gallon.

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
In Buffalo, the best one for corals is AquaTech
Then theres Saltwater Paradise, Pets Plus, and The Fish Place

If you're going through the Rochester area, check out Carribean Forest, and The Reef Shoppe

nilo

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In Buffalo, the best one for corals is AquaTech
Then theres Saltwater Paradise, Pets Plus, and The Fish Place

If you're going through the Rochester area, check out Carribean Forest, and The Reef Shoppe

like what ming said. personally i prefer the ones in Rochester although Aquatech in Buffalo (near the airport) is getting there. HTH.

vanceny

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just checked the exchange rate $1 us = $1.1044 Can. The canadian prices at Big Al's is almost double the US price. Looks like I won't be buying anything. But worth the visit.

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Might be 2 hours from Toronto, but it shouldn't be much off course when you're driving from NYC to Toronto.
Assuming you're driving because I'm not sure how they'll react if you try to bring liquid on a plane now. (Everybody down! I have a fish in a bag and I know how to use it!) :lol:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: