PHILIPPINE YELLOW TANG
RED WRASSE JUVENILE
MELANURUS WRASSE

THANK YOU
NELSON

Last edited:

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Would like to congratulate Nelson and Best wishes for Aqua Reef Aquatics. Definitely needed a LFS in Westchester. Nice to talk to a good guy that worked his way to owning his own store. If you didn't stop by yet. I highly recommend stopping by. If your looking for salt and want to stock up now is the time.. He has plenty of Instant Ocean and Cystal Reef boxes at a excellent price. Already has nice selection of corals and fish at reasonable prices. Parking lot or street parking excellent. If your an old reefer back in Maximum Reef days. You definitely like this place. Good Luck Nelson...

Would like to congratulate Nelson and Best wishes for Aqua Reef Aquatics. Definitely needed a LFS in Westchester. Nice to talk to a good guy that worked his way to owning his own store. If you didn't stop by yet. I highly recommend stopping by. If your looking for salt and want to stock up now is the time.. He has plenty of Instant Ocean and Cystal Reef boxes at a excellent price. Already has nice selection of corals and fish at reasonable prices. Parking lot or street parking excellent. If your an old reefer back in Maximum Reef days. You definitely like this place. Good Luck Nelson...
Store looks great keep it the good work. ?
Hey, Rican4lyfe and piranhapat , thank you and just want to drop a quick note to express my genuine gratitude. Your purchase and support allows me at Aqua Reef Aquatics to continue to do what i love and provide you with quality products.
Thank you and see you guys soon !!!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: