Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
I had a 65 gallon tank and all you know i had really bad ick. so i took everything apart and got better equipment such as a ASM G2 skimmer with mod on it instead of the seaclone 100:). Better lights i think there the 36 inch sunpod with 150w in each bulbs well 300w is enough for me, 9 led moon lights and 9 led white lights.

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
pics of whats going to be nice

pics

Attachments

• Pictures1002.jpg
    Pictures1002.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4,423
  • Pictures1001.jpg
    Pictures1001.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4,457
  • Pictures1005.jpg
    Pictures1005.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4,421

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
thanks cali reef for the nice comment:) i bet we all started bad at first but i have been doing alot of reading and know what im doing now.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Honestly, you need to stop and look at your setup. It really is a disaster waiting to happen. It might be the possible fire, water damage, tank over flow, or one of the many other things I'm sure could go wrong. But if I were you I would listen to the above two. Cause that drain pipes just dying to get to that powerstrip ;).
-Kris

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Attach your power strip to the side of the stand above the ground so if water spills over it won't get to it.

You could plumb you drain with PVC or you could find another way to attach it to something in your sump that won't move.

Don't know about the overflow box, maybe someone else will chime in. Get HOF to drill it?

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
yeah i would move the powerstrip high up and attach some pvc piping to the hose to make it long enough that it wont come out....why dont you get a 10 gallon or 15 for your sump.....

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
i have been talking with paul over the time maybe 2 weeks ago it was so hard for me to decide what i want. any offers for a sump???

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
i bet we all started bad at first but i have been doing alot of reading and know what im doing now.
Sorry...you do not.
All the advice given to you, seemed to go right over your head.
My 1st FOWLR tank was set better than that & that was from advice given at Petland.

Get a friggin sump.

That rubbermaid is leaning to the side.

I doubt that back glass is tempered.

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
drip loop??? lol i didnt know that much about over flows. this is the problem my pump is pumping more water up then the over flow is bringing down...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: