• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Looking at your ( cool ) jawfish pics I see you have a lot of shells in the mix. Did you add those or is it part of your substrate? What type of sand did you use?

JLAudio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ive never kept those corals "yellow sea whip, Purple sea Plume, and an Orange spiny sea rod" are they typically hardy? They look great and would love to add them to my up and coming reef

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Ive never kept those corals "yellow sea whip, Purple sea Plume, and an Orange spiny sea rod" are they typically hardy? They look great and would love to add them to my up and coming reef

I bought them from sealifeflorida.com. They are great. They will be going into my cube soon. They dont seem to hard to take care of. They are doing well.

Nikki

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
My cam sucks but here are more pics. All the fish are doing great...all eatting and accounted for!

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Soooo Nikki..where are the pics from the new additions today? :)

...and don't forget about getting those gorgs up out of the sand !

It was really great to see you yesterday!! Thanks for all the info. I really learned a lot. I will take pics tonight and also transfer the gorgs to the cube on rock.

If you can let me know the name of the coral that we both got today (the green one) I want to write it in my book.

We also have to go to Atlantis soon!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: