• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
It was really great to see you yesterday!! Thanks for all the info. I really learned a lot. I will take pics tonight and also transfer the gorgs to the cube on rock.

If you can let me know the name of the coral that we both got today (the green one) I want to write it in my book.

We also have to go to Atlantis soon!

Definitely had fun, we'll have to think about an Atlantis Road trip with a group as it's been a while since some here have visited the Aquarium :)

Jason said it is a Palua Green Nephthea ;)

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Was it all in one of their packages or did you have to specifically order the table pieces? If so, which one?

I actually had them cherry picked. If you email with him and tell him what you are looking for he will more than accommodate you. He is very responsive and gets back quickly.

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
From what I know is that if it eats the middle the star fish dies but if it picks at its legs then it can live...slow torture. It will not get off the star fish but I believe that it ate a good portion of it.

Jgilbz25

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PLanning eventually Fish Commnunity - WHAT ARE THOUGHTS ON THIS COMBO???

3 Royal gramma basslet
2 Standard Clownfish
1 Powder Brown tang
2 Six Line Wrasse

_---------------------------
55 gallon Tank Details
Canister Filter (Eheim 2026)
Seaclone Protein Skimmer
Pentair Aquatics Fluidized Filter
60 lbs live sand
60 lb live rock

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: