Rating - 100%
21   0   0
2219249505_86a4befb28.jpg

Stardust micro (not the best pic. :( )

2219221003_e66d9e8570.jpg

Green monti

2220014114_2770157fc7.jpg

Baby's breath favia (I can't get a really good pic of this - it's got more blue in it than shows up here)

2220014218_69444669d5.jpg

Digitata (and in the background ORA tort - you can see the flesh taking on a brighter color ... are the polyps just tan?)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Alex, my baby's breath is from kigs. Growing like a weed too! I think I got it at approx. 10 heads and it's doubled in the 5 months since I got it.

Thanks Kris. :) I'm still battling cyano ... hopefully I'll start winning soon. I need to do more aggressive water changes. It's just about time to baster it all out for my monthly picture!! :lol2:

kigs

<3 palytoxin
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Wow Lissa, your tank is looking great! I'm sure this was asked already, but what kind of camera are you using? Btw, the favia should color up alot more nicely if you put it in non direct light. Pink sparkles seem to become more prominent and yellow gets brighter.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
These were all taken with a Pentax *istDS w/ 100mm macro. I have recently upgraded to the k10d though. :D

Thanks for the tip on the favia. For some reason I thought you said you had it middle to high in your tank in direct light. I have noticed that as it grows across the rock, the heads on the sides that get less light seem to be bluer.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
whoo hoo! I see the stag made it home in one piece :)

your little wrasse is doing great in my tank, nobody is bothering her, she is very happy :)

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks all. :)

JH, one teeny, tiny tip of the stag broke off, but not enough to even notice. The leather you gave me opened up about halfway the first couple of days it was in my tank, but now it is pouting. If it doesn't open all the way up in the next couple of weeks, I'll try it in a little more light.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: