• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
iF i didn't want a jetSki... this wouLd have been my summer toy:

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Article_Page.aspx?ArticleID=3087

ride-vert-display.jpg

wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a Suzuki Hayabusa. With a custome exhaust mapped to my engine with a dyno. Its really nice. I love taking my bike on long trips.

FREEZE

colonist
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
bikes

I have a 1991 BMW R100 - boxer engine. Great bike, I've ridden it NY to California, to Quebec City, Colorado, Nova Scotia, and many other places. I love that bike. Pretty stock, but I painted it traditional BMW black with white pinstripes for the classic look.

I also have a 1996 Triumph 900 - which I completely chromed - gas tank, fenders, all covers, all parts, CHROME. Its a b*tch to clean, but when I do, it shines. Oh, and it is also covered with skulls, lol.

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
KuyaMark, Kaloy, and I ride Super Sports ... well at least last summer we did
Here is a group shot and of course my brand new Ninja one of with my girl on the back (be nice)... :sgrin: Mods are no tail, some new lights and a tank pad :splitspin

Attachments

• 4bikes2.jpg
    4bikes2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 287
  • back4bikes.jpg
    back4bikes.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 286
  • June07.jpg
    June07.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 284
  • Lisa.jpg
    Lisa.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 300
  • new 021.jpg
    new 021.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 285

wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awsome I say we get together this summer and go for a ride. I live in fairfield, NJ When I open my pool up in may I will throw a BBQ pool party you guys can ride down here. we could go for a cruise then just BBQ swim and eat.

RyanG

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im halfway through a build of a 80 xlch bobber. Was my first bike 7 years ago sold it and found its way back home. Now its gonna be my barhopper

dmr2000

Yo Dude !!!
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Take your time no short cuts it pays off in the end your shifter is on the left mine is on the right hd did that a few years good luck pm me if you need a great engine rebuilder or just to ride

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: