Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I have been into bikes for a long time, ever since my X GF's dad showed me his garage. He used to write for one of the bigger cycle mags (I forget which one) and his garage was constantly filled with new bikes to review. My roommate has what's left of his ducati after a bad wreck at the track. It was all clear coated carbon fiber and chrome. As far as being allowed to own or use a bike/ putting time into them, I knew that would never be a problem the first time I was over at my GFs place. On her nightstand was a Barry Demon 4 barrel and a cog pulley, both of which were going into her 62 Duster. She talks about cars almost as much as I do.

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
My bike used to look like this:
Kawasaki Ninja Zx-6r Custom Ford Cherry Red Paint Job
Muzzy Pipe
LED Custom Turn Signal and Break Lights.
beforebike.jpg

Now it looks like this
bikecrash.jpg

Damn you Cab Driver>....Damn You

Shad

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have rode my bike only a few times in the city and it is stressful. Sorry to see that happen to your bike JHOV2324.
Anyone riding upstate this weekend?

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
She went to Manhattan college..... hey Noel I didnt know u ride yo we should all schedule a ride to bear mountain!

Yeah she went with me to Manhattan College ... sister school to the Mount ...
I'm down for a last ride, might be selling her soon due to student loans :irked:

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I started riding the middle of March with the random nice days we have been getting (above 50 degrees) ...

Went for a ride today and its dam cold still, :irked:

wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it would be nice to do a bear mountain trip. Havent done one of those in two years. Also the Carlisle bike fest in PA is a fun trek in the summer. But bear mt is better for people from ny

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Kuyamark, Kaloy and I and some others did a Sullivan County ride last year ...
Was pretty nice, all the backroads, twisties and open roads with some great sceneries was pretty cool ... Was my first long trip on the bike ... was a great experience since i too started just before last summer ...

Attachments

• 919601936109_0_ALB.jpg
    919601936109_0_ALB.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 93
  • Group2.jpg
    Group2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 93
  • ChrisMark.jpg
    ChrisMark.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Shad

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bear mountain is good on weds nights. They have the custom car show and a lot of bikes show up there as well. Every weds in the summer it goes on. It starts when the weather gets nicer.
Americade is going on the 1st week of june, always a blast!
The newburgh waterfront on sat/sun is always a great time to check out custom bikes. Everyone usually meets at havanahs. We all park our bikes on the sidewalk by the bar. Right on the hudson river. very nice during the warmer parts of the spring and always packed during the summer weekends.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: