jcohen9999

Overkill Reefer
I've decided that this would be a great way to get more involved with this site (I've been basically lurking for a while and just donated today)

Anyway, up for grabs is an approx 1.5"x1.5" piece of this (please pardon the crapping pic but I have a small BF that's hard to take pictures through):

GMCWBP.JPG

Rules (which I pilfered from someone else in the absence of a more official set):
1. You must respond in this thread.
2. Frags will go to members that are deserving, with priority given to high post MR donors that have also put up DBTC frags.
3. If I lose my colony, I get the next frag.
4. At least the first 2 frags need to go into the DBTC program
5. You need to post back to this thread when you are ready to pass on the corals you have propped
6. Pick up on on or near William and Wall Street preferred but other arrangements are possible.

Let the fun begin.

Jeff

Last edited:

jcohen9999

Overkill Reefer
Well...times up for the first potential DBTC receipient...I never heard from them so Wingo, if you are still interested let me know in this thread and we'll work out pick-up/delivery.

Jeff

jcohen9999

Overkill Reefer
This is getting confusing...I did'nt hear from the daaznmofo for a week so I made the piece available to Wingo who also seems to have missed the call and now it looks like daaznmofo is still interested so I am going back to the original plan.

Now it's up to dazznmofo and I to work out delivery.

Jeff

Thanks for the welcome. I'll work on the tank thread as soon as I get a free movement.

jcohen9999

Overkill Reefer
Well, I finally transferred my first frag to daaznmofo so my chain is officially started.

Daaznmofo, please post pics when you get the monti mounted and please keep us informed as it grows.

Jeff

This is getting confusing...I did'nt hear from the daaznmofo for a week so I made the piece available to Wingo who also seems to have missed the call and now it looks like daaznmofo is still interested so I am going back to the original plan.

Now it's up to dazznmofo and I to work out delivery.

Jeff

Thanks for the welcome. I'll work on the tank thread as soon as I get a free movement.

Sorry I did not notice you have awarded it to me at one time and have slowed the chain development.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: