jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
what the hell are you guys talking about seriously.i would love to see how long it will take to get a little sexy time from a woman if you say "lets go dutch" you know what if u know your going on a date bring ur lunch to work that week or stop buying corals for the week.WOW i never heard such nonsense from guys.listen woman want equal rights same pay,not to be harassed in the streets but when it comes to dating nothing turns a woman off more than "lets go dutch". money is an afrodesiac and showing ur cheap is a cold shower. JMO

LOL...I agree

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
what the hell are you guys talking about seriously.i would love to see how long it will take to get a little sexy time from a woman if you say "lets go dutch" you know what if u know your going on a date bring ur lunch to work that week or stop buying corals for the week.WOW i never heard such nonsense from guys.listen woman want equal rights same pay,not to be harassed in the streets but when it comes to dating nothing turns a woman off more than "lets go dutch". money is an afrodesiac and showing ur cheap is a cold shower. JMO

If all you are after is a little sexy time, just head down 2nd Ave around 2:00 in the morning and find some 22 year old in skank wear that's already had one too many and buy her a couple of tequila shots. Done.

If you are after something more than that, then a more mature attitude will win you more points. Quite honestly, it makes me feel really awkward when a guy NEVER lets me pay for anything. It makes me feel like they think that I am using them for a free lunch. And I have been in the position before where I have had to pay for everything and while it was fine for a little while, it gets tiresome. Personally, I like to feel like I am pulling my own weight in a relationships and I don't feel that way when a guy won't even let me throw down for dessert or a round of drinks or tip at least once in a while.

Last edited:

autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
i usually like to ask the girl if she would like to go grab a coffee for the first date...its more neutral and if shes crazy then ill tell her i something came up and i gotta go.....
most girls wont tell you she wants to go eat at peter lugers on the first date...if she does then you make the decision if shes high maintenence or not...
one place i like to bring a girl to is the seaport in manhattan...theres places to shop/eat and you can walk around or sit outside and chat...chicks seem to enjoy it..

1 time i met a chick and she starting yapping so much about nonsense...and she didnt want to leave...so i brought her to one of my hangout spot where i know some friends will be and had them pull me out saying we gotta go fight some dudes and was all furious......lol...she still wanted to tag along....so i had to say no and just left really quick!....ahh...the good old days:eek:

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
misunderstanding

If all you are after is a little sexy time, just head down 2nd Ave around 2:00 in the morning and find some 22 year old in skank wear that's already had one too many and buy her a couple of tequila shots. Done.

If you are after something more than that, then a more mature attitude will win you more points. Quite honestly, it makes me feel really awkward when a guy NEVER lets me pay for anything. It makes me feel like they think that I am using them for a free lunch. And I have been in the position before where I have had to pay for everything and while it was fine for a little while, it gets tiresome. Personally, I like to feel like I am pulling my own weight in a relationships and I don't feel that way when a guy won't even let me throw down for dessert or a round of drinks or tip at least once in a while.

thats not what i meant at all.and ellebelle let me put u into the minds of men.all we want is 1 thing.now i know guys will say no thats not true what are u talking about but trust me thats all we want.its not about going to a hooker and done deal its all about the hunt and conqure.its great when you meet a woman and you have this chemistry both physiclly and emotionally and you take her out PAY because nothing makes a man feel like a man than to pay for his date, have this great bond with her walk her home or drive give her a kiss and know you had a great date but then what pops into his mind is i wonder what she is like when the lights go out.its not right i know but that is what human nature is.if a woman tells me she"ll pay for herself the first thing i would think is WOW i guess she is not interested.

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
thats not what i meant at all.and ellebelle let me put u into the minds of men.all we want is 1 thing.now i know guys will say no thats not true what are u talking about but trust me thats all we want.its not about going to a hooker and done deal its all about the hunt and conqure.its great when you meet a woman and you have this chemistry both physiclly and emotionally and you take her out PAY because nothing makes a man feel like a man than to pay for his date, have this great bond with her walk her home or drive give her a kiss and know you had a great date but then what pops into his mind is i wonder what she is like when the lights go out.its not right i know but that is what human nature is.if a woman tells me she"ll pay for herself the first thing i would think is WOW i guess she is not interested.

Personally I want a women who is smart and challenges me. Not challenging in the PITA sense but more of getting me to try and do things I normally would pass on. Someone who shares SOME similar interests but also brings a compliment of their own to the table. And of course SEX! Maybe I am different than others or too old that the hunt is no longer fun for me. I don't have time for that sh%# anymore.

Where on 2nd ave again?:biggrin:

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I asked my boyfriend Jerry who should pay for dates. He said, "definitely the girl - all the time!" That is what happens when you have been together for eight years!!! :)

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
if a woman tells me she"ll pay for herself the first thing i would think is WOW i guess she is not interested.

If the date had not been going well I would think the same thing, that basically says thanks but no thanks.

I looked up some sources for free things to do in the city, these suggestions come from england

I had never heard of this site myopenbar. Who knew there were free drinks in the city?

25 of the best cheap romantic dates in NYC

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
well ive been married for almost 8 years ans been with her for 13 .i took her on our first date to a restaurant called NEW CORNER in brooklyn.i paid that night.if i would have said lets go dutch im sure we wouldnt be together today.if after a couplke of months together its fine if the woman pays you are already established as a couple and its not as weird as the first couple of dates.as for cheap but nice date i used to take my wife for coffee and cheesecake then we would take a drive to the promidant in brooklyn and watch the city lights.that was our second date and i told her if i ever take you here again im probably going to propose.2 yrs later i took her back to the brooklyn promidant

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
well ive been married for almost 8 years ans been with her for 13 .i took her on our first date to a restaurant called NEW CORNER in brooklyn.i paid that night.if i would have said lets go dutch im sure we wouldnt be together today.if after a couplke of months together its fine if the woman pays you are already established as a couple and its not as weird as the first couple of dates.as for cheap but nice date i used to take my wife for coffee and cheesecake then we would take a drive to the promidant in brooklyn and watch the city lights.that was our second date and i told her if i ever take you here again im probably going to propose.2 yrs later i took her back to the brooklyn promidant

:inlove:Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:inlove:

That's really cool. I'm not gonna put any thoughts into this thread til I get married LOL. See you guys in some years.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Well I can speak about dating a little:eek:

At first it was me paying, for maybe the first few dates(4 or so). Then she surprised me and took me out on our most expensive date at that point. She took me to her favorite place and I mean for a change it made me feel special. That was March 07, now everythings basically, who has money in their wallet LOL. I usually grab either lunch or breakfast and she does the other. It's kinda just fallen into place. When you eat together 5 or 6 days for the week, it falls into place :D.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: