mvreef123

Active Reefer
Rating - 50%
2   2   0
Guys,

Just a friendly reminder to check feedback before you buy from someone on MR. People can say lots of nice things in their posts, but as always on the internet, things are not always as they seem.

Also, just because someone got good feedback a year ago, do not trust that they will still necessarily act in the same manner. As with everything in life, just be careful, ESPECIALLY if you plan on spending a lot of money.

Most of the reefers that I have met in my 20+ years in this hobby have been great, but a few have been real jerks, including one that I dealt with from this forum recently. So just keep in mind that along with all of the really nice, cool, honest people here, there are some bad apples. PM me for more details and my opinion if you want to.

So, please just remember to be careful, and don't let some unsavory people ruin your views of this wonderful hobby.

Good luck to you all,

Marc

Last edited by a moderator:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Also here is wandering fyi If you do encounter someone with negative feedback ask them what it is about. Some people have negative experiences with members here and they leave negative feedback for said member, then the members way to get back at the person who just got stuck with a bad deal and pretty much screwed is to leave negative feedback as revenge. So before you buy or trade ask.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
If you call members to arrange pickups etc. through cell phone and they never return your call should you leave a feedback ?

RAYS REEF

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
if some one is selling something and theyre honest enough to tell u if anything is wrong with what you are buying i think thats good.if you want to buy it then buy it,but if they bs you thats no good,,,remember alote of people are a--holes,doesnt mean u have to be there friend...business is business,,thats it

InfernoST

"H" Division
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
if some one is selling something and theyre honest enough to tell u if anything is wrong with what you are buying i think thats good.if you want to buy it then buy it,but if they bs you thats no good,,,remember alote of people are a--holes,doesnt mean u have to be there friend...business is business,,thats it

I agree as well, but I do have a problem with people that join MR to only use the marketplace and do not participate in the forums as is the case with mvreef123.

Last edited:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Just a reminder, please leave feedback for all of your transactions in the reefer ratings. These Reefer Ratings help your fellow reefers here know who they are dealing with. Positive, negative or neutral and a little comment goes a long way.

Scarfers

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
even though I'm new to these forums I came across them in attempt to learn more about this hobby and try and see if I can snatch up some great deals on things I'm looking for and I did just that

so far I've met some really nice people on here although 1 or 2 seemed quite peculiar

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: