Hey folks,

I really liked the idea of DBTC from day one, and I've been looking forward to sharing something from my tank for quite a while now. I intend to never sell a frag from my tank, so I hope that this is the first of many posts in the DBTC category from me.

Only known "problem" in my nano has been red bubble algae. Tank has been up around 5-6 months.

I don't have anything too fancy to share yet, but I have at least one frag of these Anthelia to a good home. I got them from a fellow MRer, so the chain continues.

Simple rules:
  1. This is not, "first come first served", persay. I will choose who gets the frag, with preference given to new reef keepers.
  2. You must pick it up, and I am generally only available after 9/10 Mon-Sat, or a more convenient time on Sunday (I work... a lot).
  3. And, naturally, you must offer all future frags of this coral free of charge to fellow MRers.

"Mother colony" a few months back, hosting my sexy shrimp:
Sexyshrimp.jpg

Updated shot of the mother colony... might make it seem more appealing, lol:
Jesus_Hosting_Anthelia_Sm.jpg

Cheers,
Avi

Last edited:
Hey folks, I am rescinding the offer for a while... my hours at work just got bumped up to approximately 24/7.

I have these frags set up to propogate over shells, which I'll snip apart into about ten pieces in a month or so once work has quieted down. I'll be around for pickups then.

Cheers,
Avi

A

Adam

I'd like to try and get one, then I can pass it on once it's available..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: