Harlem20

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
New LFS opening in Mt. Vernon

Theres a new lfs opening up monday. The name is Maximum Reef Aquatics and heres the address 691 Locust st. mount vernon ny 10552. I passed by today and saw a wonderful selection of saltwater fishes at a great price and in great health. Most were eating pellets and the store was very clean. They also have some nice lps and softies colonies at an incredible price and will be getting more on monday. They just starting out but imo theyre starting out on the right step healthy livestock and amazing prices.

TRUKINGNY

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
NICE place really clean saw the fattest flame angel ever good prices staff knows a lot if a fish doesn't fit in your system they will tell they just don't try to make a sell not a big coral selection but it is their first day and they said they will be increasing it very soon worth taken a ride and stopping in I will return

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

artie1209

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was there the other day and I have to say they seem great. Very friendly staff. Nice clean place, and very good prices. I hope they do well we need a decent store in this area. I will definitely be going back soon.

gennaro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Very, very nice place. Great selection plus good prices. Wish they more corals thou... But very friendly and helpful. I've bought 2 fishes there and are doing great. Definitely worth a visit.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Reefs!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Very, very nice place. Great selection plus good prices. Wish they more corals thou... But very friendly and helpful. I've bought 2 fishes there and are doing great. Definitely worth a visit.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Reefs!

I do agree that they should try and get a better SPS selection, and maybe some more high end zoas. The corals they do have look very healthy though. Saw a beautiful pagoda cup frag that I would of bought if I didn't get the bellus.

Hours are 11-8:30 btw not 10-8:30.

Last edited:

artie1209

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was there the other day and picked up a scrol frag. Very happy with them. Nice selection mainly fish and some corals. Way better than anything in the area. I hope they continue to do well.

neptune

Rating - 94.2%
65   4   0
Excellent...selection...the best prices...very healthy fish..and quality fish that we all like....i mean they got the pink yellow anthia s...to clown fish types..you name it...shrimps fire cleaners great price...neat clean store...great service...nice corals...clean tanks lighting ...fast ordering...live rock cured all types..fair price by weight...where? Was this little reef spot 5 years ago...good job guys...thanks for everything...highly recommended by neptune.

Last edited:

Bertdog

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
it's about time we got a nice fish shop . i got a Harlequin Tusk its 8'' very nice. they also have a really nice blue face angel about 5' -6 '' that i can believe no one has pick it up yet. go see it and you'll see what I'm talking about . i just stop by, big shipment coming in this Friday.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
it's about time we got a nice fish shop . i got a Harlequin Tusk its 8'' very nice. they also have a really nice blue face angel about 5' -6 '' that i can believe no one has pick it up yet. go see it and you'll see what I'm talking about . i just stop by, big shipment coming in this Friday.

They got a website by any chance?

Sent from iCheap Baster

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: