• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hmmm.. did I make mistake on your last GB Ming? : )
Well, more mistake I make better the frag will be right? : )
Sorry... next time I will do better by fixing few things

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Well, actually, you shipped it directly to me because I wasn't able to meet for the groupbuy pickup. The acan I wanted fell to the sand and bleached. Then you fragged a different acan for me. Then you were too busy to ship it the following week so you gave me a freebie and shipped it the week after that. But I'm very satisified with the results of the corals so no complaints here

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ming, I remember now which one you are talking about that Acan echinata... I lost all of that echinata frags so either I gave credit or replacement to other members as well...
See if frags are not healthy either I delay shipping for give replacement than have frags die off from buyers tank...
Thanks for understanding Ming : )

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
No problem reefman and thanks for understanding.
I think it is Acro stag. Polyps should be green and all blue body (Got brown out during my family emergency few months ago as I was not home to take care my tanks during tank move...)

gil716

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
hey Chris, everything's looking good here too. thanks for the bonus. didn't think i'd be getting an acro crab with my tenuis frag. :) at least, i hope it's an acro crab. i didn't even see him till i did my nightly flashlight scan of the tank. damn, that last sentence makes it sound like i have a problem.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: