Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
BTW....keep note to:
http://sealifeflorida.com/catalog/shipping.php?osCsid=3ae7ab062ee6770c2aeb2288080b677b

"We guarantee live arrival and 48 hr survival on all of our livestock

If there is a problem, we want to make it right, so let us know by email as soon as possible. We may require a photo of the dead or damaged livestock, so please be prepared to provide it if we ask for it.

If losses are a result of shipping delays on any Federal Express shipment, let us know immediately so we can file a claim. FedEx provides excellent on time arrival. In the unusual event shipment is delayed and you have associated losses, they will refund the shipping and purchase price if a timely claim is filed.

If the product you get is not what you ordered or what you expected, let us know and we’ll try to work it out with you.

Losses or mistakes will either be refunded through PayPal or a replacement product will be shipped with your next order."

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
:shhh: this is my first time taking part in a group buy,:grouphug: im so happy,(there is no crying smilies)but you get the point.lol thanks froggie ill see you soon:smokin:

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Dave's a 40-yr old GB virgin :shhh::tongue1:
BTW, here's a pic of your orange ricordia....now thats orange!!!!
It's not even fully opened yet.

Attachments

• IMG_2989.JPG
    IMG_2989.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_2990.JPG
    IMG_2990.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 116

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Froggie said:
Dave's a 40-yr old GB virgin :shhh::tongue1:
BTW, here's a pic of your orange ricordia....now thats orange!!!!
It's not even fully opened yet.
lmao actually its 30 but that was funny as hell. the ric looks awsome cant wait to meet up friday.is that the oddball in the back corner?

charile1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Froggie, I think I got a basket star as a hitchhiker. If you want it...it's yours. Otherwise I will put it up for grabs. Let me know.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
thx Q for the GB ,Thx chralie for bring my frag to brklyn

Teal is the color of the ric from i see ,thanks dude

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
wow the gorgonia real nice maybe next time ill try one of those.here are my rics(sorry for the bad pics)

Attachments

• P8180005.JPG
    P8180005.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 78
  • P8180006.JPG
    P8180006.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 71

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: