Irisservice

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have negotiated a NYC Group buy.
purchase any corals and get free shipping to my office.
Spend $50 get 6 free margarita snails
Spend $100 get a free Coral Frag
We need a $250 order to receive these discounts...Which should be np..

Group Buy
Who: From Elitereef.com
What: Coral frags and colonies...
Where: I will have the corals Shipped to my office in NYC. 500 Eight Ave between 35-36 street.. 1 Block from MSG / Penn station..
When: You can place an order for any live stock from now to october 2 2006 midnight.
How: You place the order online. On check out for shipping Leave shipping field blank,and in comments type "NYC Group Buy"

Last edited:

bergerd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I must be doing something wrong as no matter how many times and in what places I write "NYC Group Buy", they still want to charge me a large shipping fee. Also, it seems they ship free if you spenf $155.00. Why would NYC Group Buy need to spend $250.00 for free shipping?? Thanks

Irisservice

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I must be doing something wrong as no matter how many times and in what places I write "NYC Group Buy", they still want to charge me a large shipping fee. Also, it seems they ship free if you spenf $155.00. Why would NYC Group Buy need to spend $250.00 for free shipping?? Thanks
If you change the shipping field tobe blank it will not charge shipping...
As far as the $250 its for them to give the extras.....
I don't think we will have a problem as i think we over $100 already...:)

PVsPlayhouse

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]What you have to do is when you get to the shipping page you go to the drop down window and hit at the bottom were there is nothing written. This will bring up a blank window on the shipping. In the comment box in the middle just write "NYC Group Buy" Not in the coupon box and you are all good. I have gotten corals from Elite reefs before and they are very nice. The guy who owns it is a very nice person to deal with if there is a problem with anything he sell. He also has some really good Dry good products and his prices are pretty good. If you don't see something on his site you can also email him and he will try and look for it as well. He had to for me that is how I know. He found it and gave me a good price on it as well.
Paul
[/FONT]

S

salsareef

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm in ;) when I ordered they told me the idea behind the group buy is that each person can order a couple of items, and not worry about any minimums. I would imagine they will still ship free after $155, as the guy I talked to was very friendly ;)

Joe

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: