Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
Most likely some time next week im going to drive out to meet Scarf.
The delivery will be to his house in the city, so i can bring back whatever you guys want to flushing / queens from your order.

Scarf is gona do pick ups in manhattan.
Aaron will do pick ups in H2O or FT

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
gb is ending sunday afternoon - early night time...... take advantage of amazing prices and free shipping... and ontop of that a discount on top of our final order.

Last edited:

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
we will not be getting discounted prices charlie... we are getting free shipping instead. Ontop of the free shipping when we finalize the order he will give us again a reduced price... so we dont know until then.

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
I have given Tom our list as of NOW as if it were a final order to see what kind of discounts he can currently work out.

charile1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I sent him an email. If he doesn't offer free shipping I will probably just order on my own or not at all. I'll let you know what he says.

wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you got the email it sort of legally binding press the legalities of the issue and tell him you will be calling the better business bureau in his area and you will be attaching his email. It seems like the old bait and switch where he says there is free shipping then takes it away.

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
lol dude i dun think he's gona buy that however first post updated with info.
Thank you kindly for your suggestion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: