deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
i would get down but there frags are to high on price.there is other plaes that has nice frags for less.so if you do that ill hook up with ya and split shipping.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have checked more than few venders on Web and they are all about the same price. Some are a little less expensive, but are you comparing apples to apples?
They just updated their stock list and more than few corals look very good + 10% discount.
I am not planning to order from someone else. Let me know if you or anyone else want to join me. I am not in the rush with order and will wait couple weeks.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Scub,

Have you done a group buy before? I am not sure if you're aware or not, but they can take up a ton of energy and time. You may want to just call it a share a shipping instead of doing the group buy part. Once MR gets wind of the GB stuff (they love AA stuff including me) you'll be up to your eyeballs in PMs and threads to respond to.

Not trying to discourage you doing a GB, I think it's a great way to meet reefers and get good prices - I just wanted to prepare you for what's in store.

Hope that helps,

House

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
House,
You are correct. I am not trying to create a group. Just need one or few people to share shipping cost. Everyone would go to Atlantisaquarium site and place order on their own. Also be responsible for their payment.
Deelucky,
I am not in the rush. It is not like my credit with Atlantisaquarium expires by the end of this year. We can do it next year, the only attraction is that they have 10% off now through December.

expiring

JayM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im, in.. I saw a couple other people who were looking to share shipping maybe to or three people can get together.. I think there is a % off for larger orders..
Ill PM you..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: