scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
is this the first time you buy fro them? anyone ever order from here? i'd be interested in some dwarf blues, astreas and ceriths. i'll get back to you

Last edited:

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
i know we did a group buy a while back, i'll see if i find the thread. maybe those who ordered could chime in with their experience cause i don't even remember how it went....dean, jonathan??

saltman123

Salt Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
HouseofLaughter -Russ and Jim have some AMAZING Inverts. At the Frag swap I picked a few up (Nass Snails, Ceriths, Hermits) and they were all healthy and good sized.

That site does have good prices. I wonder what their hermits are like? Anyone order?

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
HouseofLaughter -Russ and Jim have some AMAZING Inverts. At the Frag swap I picked a few up (Nass Snails, Ceriths, Hermits) and they were all healthy and good sized.

That site does have good prices. I wonder what their hermits are like? Anyone order?

lol, this almost seems pointless to say again but here goes....

i'll probably ordre from these guys by the end of next week, if youre not interested in the group buy please don't post on the thread...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: