Status
Not open for further replies.

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I might have to delay the order. It's way too cold out there and I don't want to take a chance. :sad2: :sad2: I'll let anyone know when I put the order thru.

JP

xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
You might want to postpone that order!

hey i ordered from swf on jan 18, 2things arrived dead and a fish died 2
days later out of my order the only thing that was alive and still is my sand sifting starfish. I?ve been going back and forth with these people as to when my refund is going to be processed they keep telling me the end of the week, they said yesterday they are going to refund my credit card, and now 940 am still no refund and I told them if I didn?t get my refund by 9am I would let the people know what my experience was with them. so beware when you buy!

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
hey i ordered from swf on jan 18, 2things arrived dead and a fish died 2
days later out of my order the only thing that was alive and still is my sand sifting starfish. I?ve been going back and forth with these people as to when my refund is going to be processed they keep telling me the end of the week, they said yesterday they are going to refund my credit card, and now 940 am still no refund and I told them if I didn?t get my refund by 9am I would let the people know what my experience was with them. so beware when you buy!

They were always very helpful with me. I got doas and they refunded me the $$$ a day or 2 later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: