veronique

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks Mike for the organization, xoblyngt143 for the idea and Danny for the transport (Danny was nice to meet you).
Everything looks good, I'm in hurry to see tomorrow with the lights on.
Have a good evening
Vero

danny

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
fraggle reef

Ditto for Mike. I have dealt with mike before, reliable & a good guy.
Nice to meet you & your husband veronique. I am glad everything is in order.

great job Mike as usual.

thanks,

danny

charile1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
If anyone got the Acanthastrea Lordhowensis Frags by mistake instead of the RARE Purple and Green Acanthastrea Lordhowensis Frags. Let me know. I think I got two of the purple and green. Thanks

danny

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
spaceman polys

HI! Grisha:

I ordered the superman, orange bam bam & nova zoo's.
I cannot tell what is in the tank because they have not opened yet.
I bought red zoos from slamajama & they are open. So until the zoos open up then I can tell what I have, you can tell one is the orange bam bam the other 2?

danny

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
If anyone got the Acanthastrea Lordhowensis Frags by mistake instead of the RARE Purple and Green Acanthastrea Lordhowensis Frags. Let me know. I think I got two of the purple and green. Thanks

Hi Charlie, that may be me since I ordered RARE Purple and Green Acanthastrea.., but I don't know because I haven't gotten my frags yet. Get in touch with inline6, he has mine, and he can tell you. If infact they did get switched with mine.:scratchch

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: