T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

would you guys beinterested in ordering from here? I know bryan from the logical reef gets some of his mother colonies from here and they are well known. they havehard top find stuff like stomatella snails. he has some crazy Palau 3rd generation tree that will actually aclimate itself.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7750

I just want to know if it is coral sand bar or corals and bar. Either way there are sober children in afganastan.
thumb.gif

C

Crakeur

TG, I might be interested in joining up with that order. The green tree I got has vanished from my tank. It was unmounted and I thought I had it in a good spot but my purple lobster likes to move things around to better cover it's cave and I noticed the tree deep in the cracks of his home. Not a chance in hell I'll ever get it out of there (unless it grows large enough for me to get to it).

C

Coralsandbar

Hi Guys,

Just give me a "heads up" when you are ready to order etc. and what you think you may be getting so I can make sure I have everything in stock or could have it in stock.

Thank you,

Rob

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

if you check out the site nmost frags can be part of a "5 for $75" deal. this is basicly 15 dollars a frag. it should be easy to reach that level. also he will have those yellow/orange ricordia we were all drooling over. They will be 25 dollars a polyp though.
sponges.jpg

sponges 9 dollars each.

orangegreen2.jpg

not part of the 75 dollar deal

yellowsunburstcloseup.JPG
NICE! not part of the 75 dollar deal. I want this one bad!

C

Coralsandbar

Hi Guys,

I just added new pics of the corals I have to offer. They are from Pacific Aquafarms (aka Walt Smith) and many are acquacultured in Tonga and Fiji. Pics are posted on my "Colonies" page.

I haven't added paypal "add to cart" buttons yet but will do so shortly this morning.

If anyone wants a nice nano cleanup kit or cleanup kit in general just drop me an e-mail with your tank size and I can custom tailor one for you.

I will also include the many not part of the 5 for $75 frags exclusively for Manhattan Reefs members. I will have to do it on an order per order basis since they are very popular.

I'll even include the single orange ricordia polyps as part of the deal. (5 for $75)

It's going to take me a little bit to modify my site.

Thank you,

Rob

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

I'll even include the single orange ricordia polyps as part of the deal. (5 for $75)
orangericordia.jpg

mmmmmmmmm, ricordia
homer_drool.gif

[ February 21, 2003, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: The Great Rupert ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: