bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
UPDATE:

Since I have not heard back from these folks I don't think it's a good idea to proceed. That plus the fact that they may only be reachable on weekends, which means if something goes wrong...

Please see the other, more rapidly moving GB which is linked in my sig. They have some awesome stuff.

Thanks,

Bristol

Last edited:

locojazz74

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm interested in one of their acro frags.....how am I supposed to do this?
never done it before.....
should I order on their website or pass the order and the money to somebody on here?

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
You post your tentative order here, i.e. item, quantity & amount. After we have enough interest, the order will be placed. You send payment to me via paypal.

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thanks, Loco. Just updated the first post with your order. Also, I have changed the tentative order date to Monday, for Wednesday delivery.

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yes. Depending on how many people join in & where they are located, I will set up a delivery point for those peeps outside of Manhattan. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks!

locojazz74

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Don't worry about me, I live close to P. Slope and I can get to Manhattan easily.
I was looking @ their website and the shipping is free for orders over $500....do you think our list will be this big?

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Wasn't really looking for the free shipping (which will cost around $60) just to split the cost. I figured we would have at least 6 people to make shipping worth it. Even if we don't get anyone else, I may still order myself but after coming from Moidol's house just now, I may give all of my money to him! :)

They have rhodactis I want so unless a vendor here can get them at a comparable price, or I can find them elsewhere, I may still go ahead.

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Also worth mentioning, is that for an order over $200 we get $25 off the total invoice price. So you figure even if shipping is $60, we really get everything shipped for a relative $35 which is a great deal!

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
$20 for the frag, as of right now I'd say $5 shipping Nelson, but shipping should be that much whether you order 1 or 5 frags, so I'd take advantage! I'll put you on the tentative list & update everyone when I hear from them.

Thanks!

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
As of right now payment deadline is this Sunday at midnight. However, I have yet to hear back from them & their web site lists their store hours as Saturday & Sunday, so I may not hear from them until this weekend.

If everyone's ready & all goes well on their end, we'll keep the deadline as is. But depending on their answers to my questions & reactions from the participants, I may extend it another week.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: