ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Rich I can meet you in Penn Station tonight or Friday morning. Peter: Haven't installed it yet. I can put a call to tds during lunchtime today to find out what the deal is on the ERR message.

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
ECFENCING said:
Rich I can meet you in Penn Station tonight or Friday morning. Peter: Haven't installed it yet. I can put a call to tds during lunchtime today to find out what the deal is on the ERR message.

What time / location (in Penn) would want to meet?

I will PM you my cell, in case we have any issues meeting up.

Rich

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I'm not sure if this is too late for you but how about 6:30 by Krispy Kreme. Otherwise we can do it Friday a.m. I get into Penn at 9:00-9:05 am and can get their earlier if you want me to.

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
EC can we arrange a pickup at Grand Central one day after work?
Any day but fridays works for me. just let me know
Aaron

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Friday Am is better for me if its not a problem.

Same @ Krispy Creme? thats up by NJ Tranist side correct?

I just PMed you again, just disregard that one. My only issue with the evening beyond 6 is picking up the baby. If I leave after 6 I wont be back to LI in time.

Thank you!

Rich

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
Thanks..for everything, especially with my ro unit..i did the search you said and i was able to get the adapter for 10$ at my local hardware store..and also got some teflon tape...hope the zoo was fun :) thanks man

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Joe: You're welcome. Let me know how it works out. Bronx Zoo was fun but extremely crowded. Took me a half hour just to get out of the lot on the way back. But the little one enjoyed it so it was worth the trip especially with all of the light displays at night. Now she wants to see the Chronicles of Narnia movie.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have been looking over the site for this unit. They have some pretty amazing stuff! I am DEFINATELY going to buy the "Clean Tap Monitor". Let's you know if your filters need changing.

Wish I had gotten in on the group buy, would have been a good opportunity to meet more of you.

Thanks,

-Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: