• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
close it out tuesday ship wensday. i will pick up the corals from the fed ex in sunset park take home and keep them nice and comfy. then go back to work. i usally get home from work about 3 so any time after that people can pick up there stuff..

hope that sounds good to everyone

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey. Just saw that you didnt see the coral I wanted. On SPS Page 3, its in the first column, first on the sixth row. I think Mshur might pick up this coral for me, since we are splitting it. I will LYK, since I have work and will have to meet up with him after.

joe

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
just got off the phone with joleen all the frags, corals are avail. they will arive at fedex in sunset park on wensday... all payment will be sent to atlantis via paypal.... pick up will be at my house wensday after 3:30 pm... looking forward to meeting you all..

thankyou
michael pisciotti

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
here is the order i gave to joleen

mpisciotti red millis ac $80.00 superman real deal sm $80

slama pastel blue tenuis $80

house red triple zoos reglar 5 heads $50

joetbs orange& red cyphastrea $120

daceman large real deal superman $120, violet acro $70, hairy green kousarini $80, teal purple acro wild $80

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
dace i forgot to add the half price on ceritn items.. but she know about them..

if any changes please let me know... 917 541 5586 delivery will be wensday.. payment via paypal to atlantis..

thankyou..

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
but when i speak to her tomorrow i will find out. sorry such a small group buy. i do not speak to many people in this site.. i did say to her im sorry about the small group buy. she said no problem since we already bought from her 2 other times with slama running the show.. tell you one thing if all goes well i will run them more often.

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
during the day i have no acess to a computer. no pc on conrtuction site. if she leves a message please let me know by calling me so i can speak with her..

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Guys!! As usual I'm terrible with communication! Shipping was free and we did throw in some freebies (a few pink milli's and a yellow loripes).

Here is the tracking number: 791848640938

Let's cross our fingers that FedEx doesn't goof. We've been lucky so far with the past orders.

Oh, Daceman I need to get your last name. I shipped the package to David Daceman (lol), I couldn't get a hold of you before FedEx came. Here is your tracking number: 791848645403

Any concerns guys please let me know!

Joleen

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just went through the postings and wanted to apologize for not updating more often. I'll save some time at night to update things sold during the day; it's almost impossible for me to update real time, but the nightly thing should work.

Thanks for the info and advice, it only makes us better!

Joleen :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: