Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea how much the savings would be but Im sure someone can tell us and possibly do the order. Trying to see how many would actually be interested.

mcnuggget

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
contact AI n find out their terms and rates of group buys. then contact MR admin and arrange the rules if you r seriously. for most led (myself included) droolers, the price is the most important factor.

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
So why don't you contact them first and see if they have any interest in doing a group buy after you have people that are definitely interested in it. Remember to keep in mind that you have to make it worth while to them for them to want to offer their product at a discounted price.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
in all honesty they cant keep up on production as it is with selling them at regular price, doubt they will give you special pricing, better of contacting a vendor who sells them and asking them

Ninja

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I will contact a few people depending on how many people would be interested. Please post here if you are serious. I know price is a determining factor but we also know the quality.

Ninja

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in all honesty they cant keep up on production as it is with selling them at regular price, doubt they will give you special pricing, better of contacting a vendor who sells them and asking them

Very true- but it might be worth looking into b/c of the better technology coming out so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: