saffyre98

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all... I'm new to all this and have some great mushrooms growing in my tank that I would love to propagate, but I hate to cause anything pain. Is it painful to these animals to cut them? If so, I guess I'll just have to be patient and let them reproduce on their own. Thanks for any advice. Saff

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not know if they feel pain, but they recove quickly and 'shrooms are a good coral to start propagating. I say go for it. Once you get the hang of that you can move on to others.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey
Your mushrooms should reproduce rapidly on their own. Just keep your water pristine, and good lighting and they'll spread like mad. Mine just keep spliting underneath. I started out with 6 blue mushrooms and 6-months later I have like 28.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals and most animals do not feel pain the way humans feel pain. Coral propagation is humane. :) Hope that puts your heart at ease.

Ocyurus

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Dramatic violin music plays*
Does it hurt, boy?

No, boss. I can't feel nothin'.

You're gonna make it, 'shroom, you'll be alright, you'll see!

Mihai

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure it doesn't hurt. After all it doesn't have a brain... it will panic a bit: lost half of me... but it will recover in no time.

Ocyurus - that's some AWESOME avatar... what's that?

M.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: