NYReef

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Oddly, this morning I tried to grab one to bring with me to work and take a quick pic of, but I couldn't readily see one. The lights are off that early, but none were easily noticeable, so I'll try tonight afterwork, although I am picking up a car so it may be a little late. I'll try tonight though. I think a couple have been caught by my trumpet coral and digested, there are shriveled up things that look like the bug in the tentacles. I'm sure there will be a bunch there when I get home and the lights are on and I can see better.

NYReef

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I did siphon a few bugs while doing my water change this week, however, when I put them on a board to photograph, they curl up into a ball and look like a black dot!

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
NYReef said:
I did siphon a few bugs while doing my water change this week, however, when I put them on a board to photograph, they curl up into a ball and look like a black dot!

get one to sollby, he can stick them under some serious microscopes at work and get a picture.

are you coming to the swap this weekend? freeze some and bring them to the party :Up_to_som

NYReef

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
No swap for me this weekend, I have found a few frilly white Nudi's on the montipora and zoanthids. Gonna lay low till I can get this seige of pestilence under control! :headache:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: