• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Looks like a bleached Maxi Mini anemone or rock flower nem. I'm leaning more towards maxi mini as rock flower nems have longer tentacles.

Jan, did you read ALL THE REST OF THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD? Quite frankly it has nothing to do with ID'ing the anemone any longer. :tired:

Have fun with this one. Pour yourself a glass of wine, maybe a beer, possibly a nice heavy mixed cocktail, and be prepared for a gross abuse of the English language that makes you wonder about the future of our great nation.

Enjoy

Russ

Jan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, no. It went whey over my hed, Russ. I guess I'll let it dyed a gain.

Jan, did you read ALL THE REST OF THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD? Quite frankly it has nothing to do with ID'ing the anemone any longer. :tired:

Have fun with this one. Pour yourself a glass of wine, maybe a beer, possibly a nice heavy mixed cocktail, and be prepared for a gross abuse of the English language that makes you wonder about the future of our great nation.

Enjoy

Russ

fransmom

Intermediate
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I was just searching MR for maxi mini anemones hdmi found this thread. I almost woke my husband up laughing hysterically at the fact that this guy still didn't get it after so many attempts at correction and proceeded to be snippy about it. This is why people say Americans don't speak English,they speak American. LOL.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0

Attachments

• Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
    Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 137
  • jiFfM.jpg
    jiFfM.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 145

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: