Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Vendor Notice
Visit Vendor's Web Site

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2012, 09:42 PM
Reefer Ratings: (4 (100%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message
Jason's adventures... Must see!

Hi everyone, I am May (jasons's wife). As We all know Jason loves diving, I found few pictures of jason on the internet taken by Bali Corals while they are visiting Bali,Indonesia last week. i thought of sharing it to you guys since jason can't post anything on the internet due to not having internet connection. this is only a start, we will post videos and more pictures of his expedition while he is exploring 5 islands in Indonesia. We will post it as soon as he get back from his trip.

(pictures taken by bali coral in Bali indonesia)

Jason while snorkeling in the mariculture farm.

just hanging out

Jason Fox picking the hottest corals! at bali coral mariculture farm

Old 07-31-2012, 02:45 PM
Reefer Ratings: (20 (100%)
Friends: (13)
Send a Private Message My Facebook
Thats sick I would love to do that!!! I guess thats why i havnt herd back from him
Old 07-31-2012, 06:03 PM
Reefer Ratings: (4 (100%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHILYD1 View Post
Thats sick I would love to do that!!! I guess thats why i havnt herd back from him
yes he is indonesia right now and he has no internet. if you could send me the email again so when he comes back next week he will get back to you with answers. emails- jasonfoxcorals@yahoo.com -thanks! -May
Old 07-31-2012, 07:10 PM
Reefer Ratings: (37 (100%)
Friends: (38)
Send a Private Message
More photos!