Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Photo Gallery Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 11:59 PM
Reefer Ratings: (5 (100%)
Friends: (3)
deo glass is offline View My Gallery Send a Private Message
Aquarium Design Network- face lift

spreading the word for a guy who has taken care of me for a while now.....just wanted everyone to know that my lfs, aquarium design network, is upgrading thier tanks, and introducing a whole new frag system and new display tanks... heres a preview of whats soon to come.... The guys have been working like crazy and the vision is becoming clear... keep an eye out for new additions and updates...

Old 01-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Reefer Ratings: (8 (100%)
Friends: (5)
Thavngr98 is offline View My Gallery Send a Private Message
I thought they were doing something in there. I live around the corner from there and pass it all the time. You can see the new plumbing from the road. Its funny I always thought it was a custom tank place. I never thought they sold live stock. One of these days Ill stop in there.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Reefer Ratings: (5 (100%)
Friends: (3)
deo glass is offline View My Gallery Send a Private Message
they do make/install custom tanks and ponds... but also got a good selection of livestock....
Old 01-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Reefer Ratings: (1 (100%)
Friends: (2)
LightTackle is offline View My Gallery Send a Private Message
I was just there the last 2 days. Definitely doing some major remodeling! They were hooking up the LEDs to the new frag tanks yesterday.