Thavngr98

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thanks all. Ive been waiting and waiting from a place out east that was recommended to me here. They have a killer price of $58 bucks for the 200gallon but its been a pain in the arse for some reason for them to get in an order with ESV. I wish I could got directly to ESV I work around the corner from them.

SteveZz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Pets Warehouse in Copaigue 67 bucks for the 200 gallon I believe is the price but I might be off by a couple bucks. Their stock is pretty small but you might be in some luck there last week I saw some boxes of it available. Walk in go straight you'll see their display tank on your right go up to it look at it do a 180 look down and you'll be staring at the spot they keep the ESV Salts. Hopefully some are there for you.

Good luck.

Thavngr98

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thanks. The place I was going to get it for 58 just wasn't meant to be. I got word from them that they got it in. Drove 40 min to get there when they opened at 12. No one was there waited till 1230 and left. I'll stop by pets warehouse.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: