Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Does this place actually have a phone or do they just not care to answer, i have been trying to call them all day to find something out and i get no answer. is the number listed online not their number anymore or something?

Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
how do you run a store with no phone lmao? they had some leopard wrasses their a couple days ago and i am about an hour away i just wanted to see if they got any of them eating because i want to buy one.

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
ring ring

hello? " do you have any guppys with blue tails?"

yes

Ring Ring

Hello? "do you have any otto cats?"

yes

ring ring

hello? "go you have any guppy's with red tails?"

yes

ring ring

hello? My platty is hiding behind the grass all day is that normal?

yes

Ring ring

Hello? Do oscards like chop meat?"

yes

Ring ring

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: even if everyone of those customers jumped in the car and raced to the store to get the guppys.. you only made 1$ maybe ~~:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
its a business, i don't see how you run one without having a phone, me as a perfect example i am not going to drive an hour out of my way without knowing for sure my question can be answered, so granted he prob doesn't need my money but he lost out because he doesn't have a phone and i am not going to drive an hour out of my way for something i am not sure of. but i will try to facebook him.

ecchybridLE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
They do take faxes I think. That's what the owner told me. I believe the number your calling is a fax line, so of u have a fax machine or possibly a way to do it off your comp. they probably will reply. They get a lot of traffic as it is and I can only imagine they would need a secretary if they had phone. They are maintaing multiple systems and dealing with costumes. They would be swampedafied.

Last edited:

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
its a business, i don't see how you run one without having a phone, me as a perfect example i am not going to drive an hour out of my way without knowing for sure my question can be answered, so granted he prob doesn't need my money but he lost out because he doesn't have a phone and i am not going to drive an hour out of my way for something i am not sure of. but i will try to facebook him.

15 years without one he is still in business my guess is that he don't need a phone to have a shop but want do I know

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
ring ring

hello? " do you have any guppys with blue tails?"

yes

Ring Ring

Hello? "do you have any otto cats?"

yes

ring ring

hello? "go you have any guppy's with red tails?"

yes

ring ring

hello? My platty is hiding behind the grass all day is that normal?

yes

Ring ring

Hello? Do oscards like chop meat?"

yes

Ring ring

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: even if everyone of those customers jumped in the car and raced to the store to get the guppys.. you only made 1$ maybe ~~:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Wow you are pissed rotflmfao

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
OK so we have established that they do not have a phone, have stayed in business for 35 years and 15 years without a land line. The only answer to this is to go to the store direct and speak with them face to face.

And the drama ends here.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: