Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hi everyone,

Has anyone checked out this place? On my way to work this morning, I saw this ad:

aaa.jpg

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
There use to be an store named PETS on jericho turnpike with exotic animals. Wondering if its the same location with a new name.

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
AKA For Birds Only.
Strange place, been there for years and they do have a fish selection. Just not a great coral selection.
Tanks under PC lighting and it's full of stuff that doesn't seem to sell.
Stop by some time. It's web there a while. Years judging by the age of the stuff laying around.
Great place for birds though.

4Fish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For What it is Worth

I have actually bought corals and fish from that place, with great success. There is one advantage to their low tech set-up, once you get the item back home, it looks better that it did in the store. I have rescued some items from Petco for that very reason.

I sometimes worry about buying corals from a store that has a better system then me!

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Yea that place has been there for over 20 years My father used to own a scuba shop across the street. I went there a lot as a kid but they were never a good store. I know it's the same owners because I went in there a couple years ago. They did have some fish and fish stuff but there was no prices or names on the tanks for ANYTHING! That really bothered me, there was no one in the fish section to even ask and the other people on the bird side didn't even speak english I don't think. The dry goods they had were the exact same batch of stuff they had when I was 12 so if you are looking for an old part you cant find anywhere else who knows they might have it with a price tag from 1993 lol. I haven't been there recently so I don't know if any of this has changed but last time it still was.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: