qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi everyone,

This years collecting trip is Saturday September 15th at Swan Beach in Hampton Bays, we plan to be on the beach by 1P for low tide.

Since parking is very limited please car pool if you can.

Maps and directions are on the clubs homepage, www.longislandreef.org

George

The only good crab:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Anyone i think can attend but you should check out LIRA as a club. its a great place for hobbyists to learn and get together on a monthly basis.membership is very affordable as well.

+1 Not only great, world class speakers at our meetings, super auctions, events, and good friends, but, the best damn "bang-for-the-buck" of any club I have ever joined! The Holiday party alone is worth the price of the dues. Join! You won't regret it.

http://www.longislandreef.org/
Click on Membership Info

George
--

George

The only good crab:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
what time will this be going on until, i have a football game i have to play in at 1 pm but would love to do this.....also where exactly is this location

Bruno! Fuhgeddaboudit! Your game starts at 1, and this thing also starts at 1 -- and... it is 80 miles from the Bronx!

There's another collecting trip on 9/23, only 40 miles from you, but you'll need to contact Jarrett Shark privately for the details on that.

George
--

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Bruno! Fuhgeddaboudit! Your game starts at 1, and this thing also starts at 1 -- and... it is 80 miles from the Bronx!

There's another collecting trip on 9/23, only 40 miles from you, but you'll need to contact Jarrett Shark privately for the details on that.

George
--

oh wow didnt know it was so far, i dont mind a ride as long as im more prepared for it....i just happened to notice it now, i hope the best of luck to you guys on your collection trip....lol if you collect a few extra guys feel free to pick me up a few guys.....my 150 should be set up within the next month and a half but as of now i have a 55 and a 50 breeder running until i move it all into the 150 :) maybe next time

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: