Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I havent posted in a while but figured id let everyone know that there are purple tangs on sale for 89$ at pets warehouse. Ive never seen purple tangs for under a hundred bucks i was pretty surprised, bought one as well haha
happy reefing!

Juggernot55

Renegade Reefer
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
Nice find but if you ever want a purple tang in good shape and at a great price, Maximum Reef Aquatics sells them for $95 every day and if you buy more than one fish I'm sure Ivan would be able to work out an even better deal. On top of it all you would also be supporting one of our MR vendors. Just a thought :smile:

+1 he had them for $65 the other day

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
$229 regular price up here in CT, even when on sale they only drop to $179 for a 3 incher!
20 yrs ago, Fishtown USA in Queens use to have that front 150g tank packed with about 50 of them quite a few times a year, it was an awesome sight to see.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
when i first started in the hobby they were 40. same price as a yellow tang

I never remember 40 bucks, they have always been a hundred dollar fish since I can remember from 1994. Yellows at that time were 9 bucks and Achilles were 40 bucks and there were always just as many Achilles in the lfs's as yellows.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: