DrewBlood

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
18   3   0
Hey all- I'm a fairly new reefer on here and hope everyone made it through this disastrous Hurricane..

Thanksfully myself, my family, my apartment & my car all made it through unscathed... but my 2 tanks however did not... One was a 29g reef tank with an RBTA, condylactis anemone, frogspawns, carpet anemone, green furry zoas and some other frags as well as a bengali cardinal, 6 line wrasse, cleaner shrimp, fire fish and a purple dotty back...

my other 72g bowfront with lake malawi cichlids has been deminished by 90% also...

i wound up going to a local store and gave away all my corals, hoping some can revive them and keep them along with my sand and live rock... i basically have 2 empty tanks... my protein skimmer conveniently stopped working through this power outtage and my sump cracked...

everything sucks.. a few years in this hobby and lots of money spent and i'm back to square one..

if any of you guys (or gals) is generous enough to donate anything of yours to me to help me rebuild my collection/hobby, that would be absolutely amazing.. i've been doing everything i can to help keep what i have alive and it's not really working out for me..

thanks for understanding guys...

:thanks:

DrewBlood

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
18   3   0
thanks myblock175 & reef reaper... stuff is tough but in the scheme of things, i've very thankful that this is the worst of my problems from this hurricane.. people have it SO much worse.. ya know..

thanks everyone for the PMs.. i appreciate them.. keep them coming :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: