jscarlata

Aspiring Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Wow, what a wreck, more like a tropical death sentence for any fish landing in those tanks...I mean wow, they had some fully grown angels in 15g tanks, poor things could barely turn around...place was a dump IMO I remember this place being much better.
What a shame..

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Wow, what a wreck, more like a tropical death sentence for any fish landing in those tanks...I mean wow, they had some fully grown angels in 15g tanks, poor things could barely turn around...place was a dump IMO I remember this place being much better.
What a shame..

Where have you been? That place has been a horror show for years and years. The owner is involved with the farms that supply plants for planted tanks. If you see a plant for sale for a tank he was most likely involved to some extent for that plant. I think the store is just to keep him busy.

It's the only store I've ever been in that you feel like you need to take a shower and fill out a police report for being rolled after visiting.

In his first location in the shopping center at 106 and OCR I remember the shop being nice. He had a basement and the place was cool. Then again I was a kid and wouldn't notice certain things of course but my dad took me there all the time when I had a freshwater tank back then(25+ years ago)

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
I think they cleaned the place a little. Last time I was there. It felt cleaner and brighter than the previous visit. I didn't feel dirty. I looked for what I wanted. Felt it was too expensive and left.

Tanks were still too small for the bigger fish.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
funny thing is me and my girl were there today. s hugeeeee fishhhh and small tank.... i felt so bad for themm i wanted to take all of them home. i dont understand how they do that to there fish ive seen the same puffer fish there from 7 months ago its the size of a football and its in like a 15g tank.... when it blew up in the store it took up the whole tank.. :( poor thing.

Thavngr98

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I went to this place once and never again. The young kid was nice but the nasty lady behind the counter threw my change at me. Don't know what was up with her I didn't speak to her once while I was in the store. Never again!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: