Charley

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hey Charlie - just about neighbors!.....how you faired well with Sandy. I live in a high ranch and my entire downstairs was wiped out! I was so punped up to get back into the hobby right away and this is such a bummer to have to wait. Do not want to decide on a tank until downstirs is rebuilt. If lucky enough might create a fish room...maybe. The good news is I am catching up on the hobby big time and have come across all these sites and clubs. It is like I was in a coma for 20 yrs and just woke up. Still not sure what lighting to go with!

Hey Pete....saw your reply and typing during lunch at home and sooo hungry for ALL American....love that place! Think I will go get a burger.....burgers for everyone!

Hey Crox - I see we are neighors too!

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I did alright I never lost power which is amazing ..I by sunrise and 109 so im a little bit aways from the water if ur looking for a setup bro u may have just hit the lotto if u wanna do a 120 gallon .I will be upgrafing in the next month and will be selling mine with a custom stand that I had built .only downside is the stand has no room for a sump cause I had all the plumbing in the basement I had a fish room downstairs and the tank in my living room pm me if u want a few picks of the setup or swing by and get a look or at least get some ideas

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: