qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi Everyone,

LIRA is proud to announce this year?s Family Fun Day is Saturday July 19th.

All memberships must be current, we will not be offering membership renewals or sign ups the day of; if you?re not sure please ask Vinny or myself and we?ll let you know when your membership expires.

New for this year, the Birds and Butterflies exhibit will now be included.

I'll have the sign up page ready soon along with the costs.

Last edited by a moderator:

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I'm looking forward to the event. For newcomers like me, what is the family fun day? I thought it was a picnic in a park but after reading about the birds and the bees I think it's at the aquarium or maybe a zoo?

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
LIRA hosts an annual trip out the aquarium, admission for members is $10 per person and covers admission, lunch, access to the birds and butterflies exhibit and behind the scenes tour of the aquarium.

We also offer $10 admission for friends and family members to enjoy the day at the aquarium as well. Normally admission to the aquarium is $26.50, $5 for the behind the scenes and $13.50 for the birds and butterflies exhibit. Lunch for non members is extra.

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Well this is a club first ......

Due to lack of members signing up for Family Fun Day the event is being cancelled.

For the VERY few that signed up, all 3 of them, Vinny will be issuing you a refund.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: