qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
For those who missed the meeting yesterday there are some board member changes and members running.

The big change, Joe is stepping down as the clubs president. George has nominated me for the presidents seat with Laura seconding the nomination, James did nominate Laura but she declined opting to stay the clubs Vice President.

The Public Relations officer, currently held by Bill is being challenged by James (Duke62).

No other office seats are currently being challenged but voting is taking place on the clubs website and all members are encouraged to vote. Should you wish to nominate someone or yourself please see the clubs website for election information.

http://longislandreef.org/board/viewforum.php?f=14

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to join and the "add to cart" button led to a dead link. I tried both individual sign up and family. My parents, brothers and sisters don't have names on any of those websites. How do I sign them up on the family package?

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I just tried both member sign ups and they went to paypal in a few seconds.

Family membership is defined as member, spouse and children under 18. Only the member name would be on the membership card.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: