Reefdoc

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I recently started going to proreef aquatics and I’m really impressed.

I like aqua hut for cheap fish/inverts but you really have to choose your specimen and watch it eat.

Country Critters in Patchogue is also Ok.

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
None or all... you have to qt all your fish as they 99% will have a pest..
My gem tang at country critters was “guaranteed”health and peat free. Thank god I qt’d it... had velvet! He’s now safe after 3/4 month qt and observation ”

Reefcowboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Tropical island became the best place for sps & higher end lps.
Country critters has a nice dry good selection but corals have def taken a dive in quality. Caribbean Blue used to be reasonable when the sps maricultured trade was good I guess everyone used to look for sps gems there. Lately they went crazy charging way too much for frags. Aquarium village has taken a big dive as well as the shop seems dirty, fish quality low and corals are a 2 out of 10 from what they used to be. We get it covid hurt every single shop and I hope they recover as we need them on LI

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
Tropical island coral for sure is great... and just take the trip to advanced America aquatics for fish and coral
As well.. best in the business w fish success as they actually know wtf they are doing..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: